[stylist] synopsis assistance please

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Jan 18 16:49:48 UTC 2011

Anita, This statement bothers me:
"Cody must devise a plan that will keep the blind stranger who shows up at
their house demanding
Joey go to a special camp for blind kids from dragging Joey away."
Does anyone know of a camp, school or any other democratic institution
"dragging" a kid anywhere?  Do Catholic Priests drag Catholic kids off to a
Catholic camp?  I would think the man from the blind camp first approached
the parents and discussed it with them.  Also, I think the parents are being
negligent towards Coty for not explaining to him why his brother became
blind.  If the accident was indeed Coty's fault they must have recognized
this.  From your summary no one is throwing Coty anywhere.  I think you have
the right idea, but this piece needs more work.  Good luck, Judith