[stylist] Copyrighting titles

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 12:57:52 UTC 2011

Another side note on Apple from those days is that this was the time during
which they also had the dispute with Apple Records, the recording label the
Beatles started.

I think it was only recently this was resolved to the point their catalog
finally became available through I-Tunes, if I'm not mistaken.

It's too bad that pettiness gets in the way of good things on occasion.

Bill Outman