[stylist] Old stuff sharing for fun

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Jul 18 02:56:08 UTC 2011

Now that sounds like a great beginning of a story.  Unless that's your
writing style now, I wonder how hard it would be to keep up that language
for a while?  It's melancholy, but I like it.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy