[stylist] Bridget

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Jul 19 00:18:11 UTC 2011

Dear Bridget,

This is a true definition of angst.  It brings tears. I did not go blind
till late in life. It helps me to understand what it is like for a child in
his or her formative years.

Robert just helped me understand how I have misdirected e-mails by using my
trustee "R" key and I am upset to realize how unresponsive many of you must
think I have been. I have been returning messages saying , Dear One, Two,
and Three names thinking it was going to everyone.

I have a practice lesson, so I hope everyone will know I think the quality
of your description both of place and emotion is superb.

I am so glad you have saved your early writings.

Thank you for your work.

Jackie Williams