[stylist] Writers' Roundtable, a chapter for your amusement and critique

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jun 3 19:47:51 UTC 2011

Hi Lori,
Thanks for your feedback; I'm glad you were interested in reading more. Your
adult writing class sounds like a real challenge. Tell us how it is going. I
think that poetry can really loosen a group up. Somewhere in each of us,
there's a poem waiting to get out. Nowadays, so much of poetry is channeled
into music, and people -- whatever they may say about disliking poetry --
all seem to have a favorite song that they like for the words.
Donna