[stylist] Two samples from the 40 word collection of poetryI'm working on

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 14:50:45 UTC 2011

Thank you Shawn.

And Donna.. not really developed myself but done as a  challenge on a site
I help moderate.  The original challenge was 60 words,  then it went to 50
or less.. and I thought to make it a real challenge.. 40  words.. no more or
no less.  It's been fun and the bonus for me is that it  kick started my
writing again.

Robert... that 'pen of curiosity' lives in all of us,  I believe.. and I
also think you are much more poetic than you  know.

These have been fun for me to do.. and your feedback  has me really
thinking about doing a book of these short  verses.    Thank you everyone!

In a message dated 6/6/2011 9:16:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time,