[stylist] Writers' Division Web Site Relaunch

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Jun 6 19:57:59 UTC 2011

Sounds good, looking forward to it!
Donna

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Peter Donahue
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 3:53 PM
To: NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List
Subject: [stylist] Writers' Division Web Site Relaunch

Good afternoon everyone,

    For the past several weeks or so the NFB Writers Division Web site has
been down. We're in the process of moving the site to a new host which will
give us the opportunity to increase its functionality and add exciting
enhancements to our home on the Internet. The new Web site will launch prior

to the 2011 NFB National Convention. Stay tuned for further details and the
official relaunch of our Web site. All the best.

Peter Donahue\

"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song