[stylist] Website feedback request

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jun 7 10:57:02 UTC 2011

Pranav
RE: the writing of text for a website is super important writing and is
getting to be more so with the further development and use of the Internet
So we on this likes and especially those of us who have a website are very
aware that "the reading" of a website is part of what we should concern
ourselves with.

I just checked out your site and thought it is very good. I like the sample
of advice that you have toward the bottom of the home page. Your delivery on
all sections were short, to the point and your words came across in a
friendly and personal way. (You didn't write it like a technical paper; that
would have been bad! This what you have is smart look/sounding.)

[I filled in your on-site contact form.]