[stylist] Books on writing, attn Natalie

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Jun 8 15:04:34 UTC 2011

writing, I've been sorting through my old files for the names of those I
found most helpful. Some are on writing and some on language, and they're
all available through NLS. The list follows my name.

Donna

Fiction Writer's Workshop, by Josip Novakovich

Eats, Shoots & Leaves: the zero tolerance approach to punctuation by Lynne
Truss

The Mother Tongue: English and how it got that way by Bill Bryson

The Elephants of Style by Bill Walsh

The Little Red Writing Book by Brendan Royal

=======
http://www.pctools.com/
=======