[stylist] Off-Topic Discussions

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 17:05:21 UTC 2011

Donna,
Thank you, but no apology necessary. I am a learner about procedure.
I am glad that I did comment on your story chapter. If I do not critique or
comment on everybody's work it is because there are so many e-mails that
there is not enough time to go into depth, and I do not just like to say,
"Wonderful" without saying why it is.
A question for you and everyone: I have been told that when you put a poem
on the internet, it is considered as being published, and you should not
then be sent to a contest. This seems a severe restriction when wanting
serious comment from fellow writers.
How do the rest of you deal with this problem. I assume that everyone would
like to be published but still want to share their efforts short of
publication.
This is in your e-mail, Donna, because you seem to be very knowledgeable
about writing issues. It takes awhile to put together e-mails with names
when remembering all the content.
Thanks for your help.
Jacqueline Williams