[stylist] Information about Tanka and its writing

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Wed Jun 8 20:08:56 UTC 2011

Donna,
To be honest I am not sure what 'kana' is... I'll look  it up to find out
as I had never heard of it before.. I don't remember those  instructions
including that before .. or has my mind finally gone and lost  it...LOL
The thing about haiku and tanka is that they have  modernized... also you
could be writing what is called a senryu.. that's more  about emotions than
nature.. I would love to read some!  I have written  quite a few haibun too..
different animal but a lot of fun.. several have to do  with blindness.. I
can share them off list or on list if you'd  like.

In a message dated 6/8/2011 2:53:59 P.M. Central Daylight Time,