[stylist] Interesting article on Haibun

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Jun 9 19:32:36 UTC 2011

Thank you Jaqueline very much... and I too am saving  Donna's article.  It
is excellent and in my 'poetry stuff' folder  already.   I am still new to
writing those darned haibuns and each  time I write one I learn a little more
about them and  myself.

In a message dated 6/9/2011 1:29:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,