[stylist] What are Kana? an explanation

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Jun 15 22:24:24 UTC 2011

I'm probably wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that the Japanese don't
really have unstressed syllables.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy