[stylist] Another question for all

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Jun 16 11:27:23 UTC 2011

Another option would be for the division to have a Drop Box account
which files could be posted in eh Public area for a designated time
for folks to download. Its much simpler Just copy and paste the file
in the folder and boom its available to all :). No special uploading.
If you wish to do that, my referral link for it is below or I'm sure
there's a straight up link.

http://db.tt/xZ1IxoQ

Brad

On 6/16/2011  05:37 AM Robert Leslie Newman said...
>Once our Division's site is up again, they all will be available there.
>Until then (which I think the site will be up in less than a week), I could
>send one or more of those MP3 files up onto  Send Space (have you used that)
>and you could download the file from there and listen to it on your
>computer. So which one or ones do you want to listen to?
>
>(You get a message from Send space with a link to go and retrieve the
>files.)

Brad Dunse

Concerned about the expense of your life destination?
...If you don't flat out enjoy the journey, it already costs too
much. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse