[stylist] Haiku song lyrics

KajunCutie926 at aol.com KajunCutie926 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 20:50:19 UTC 2011

Donna... I had no idea what you would call it and that  seemed to fit
so.... they are really nicely done and I may have to try a few of  those...
That's the great thing about literature of any genre... we read  and we
interpret.. we sometimes know exactly where the writer is coming from but  sometimes
it hits close to home and we become the character and experience the  words
in our own way!  At any rate.. so well done and I too would love to  hear
it put to music...
Myrna

In a message dated 6/16/2011 1:17:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time,