[stylist] {Disarmed} OT: Pennsylvania Guide Dog users: ATTENTION UPDATED INFO ON PA HOUSE BILL 165 REGARDING SERVICE AND GUIDE DOG LEGISLATION PROTECTION

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Mar 7 17:15:53 UTC 2011

Judith,
I'm at a loss as to why you thought I said you were. I made a comment
about Prohibition, as in no alcohol, which I should have made to Joe
alone, I suppose. I was refering to the comment he made about not having
to worry so much about stuff that was done by the states. My quip was in
reference to the fact that Prohibition got started in states and local
communities before going national.
Donna

Read Donna's articles on
Suite 101:
www.suite101.com/profile.cfm/donna_hill
Ezine Articles:
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=D._W._Hill
American Chronicle:
www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Connect with Donna on
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill
LinkedIn:
www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99
FaceBook:
www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill
Apple I-Tunes
phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Check out the "Sound in Sight" CD project
Donna is Head of Media Relations for the nonprofit
Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind:
www.padnfb.org