[stylist] Questions for March Telephone Gathering- Windows, JAWS, Word, etc.

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Mon Mar 7 19:39:50 UTC 2011

RE: Writers' and Krafters Division- Our Monthly Telephone Gathering for
March is all about using the computer as a tool for writing

Our Access Technology Trainer tag-team guests, would like us to give them a
preview of the questions that we will have for them. This will allow the
trainers to do some research on the questions that they may not be up on
normally having to answer. (Some of the participants on this call may have
some of the answers, too).

What do you want to know? Things about Windows 7? About JAWS 12? About
Office 2007 and 10? About Word and JAWS ability to analyze format features?
Write in with your questions and be as specific as you can.

Right now, any question is a fair question. Understand, that mostly this
will be quick demonstrations and not step by step training. Though, there
may be handouts of hot keys and the like and even offers of one-on-one
assistance at a later time.

Send your questions directly to me and I will combined them (might even post
them to STYLIST and to the Division membership so you all can see what is
being asked).

Robert Leslie Newman

President, Omaha Chapter NFB

President, NFB Writers' Division