[stylist] Tips for PR writing

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri May 6 13:48:13 UTC 2011

I like this but have a couple questions if anyone knows the
answer.  Why do you suppose they've not adopted the post office state
abbreviations? When I see stuff like Neb., Mich., and so forth it
seems extremely dated to me.  The same goes for  the use of a. m. p.
m. as oppose to AM PM. The other thing is why aren't June, July,
March and so forth abbreviated as the others when others are allowed
to be abbreviated?

The rest makes perfect sense to me oddly enough. Something to be said
for osmosis :).

Brad

Brad Dunse

The key to change... is to let go of fear --Roseanne Cash

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse