[stylist] A Response to Matilda Ziegler's Readers' Forum

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon May 9 21:13:52 UTC 2011

Judith,
    It seems to me that you are again attempting to create an argument with
me by intentionally misconstruing my words. I cannot put it any more clearly
than to again reiterate my reference to "die-hard cane users intolerant of
our choices". I am a very proficient cane user who simply prefers to use a
guide dog for mobility. I am, in no way, suggesting that either tool is
better than another, as each has its advantages and shortcomings. As
illustrated in a comment I made previously to which you irrationally - and
again, illogically - took offense, implying I was making a some-all fallacy
that all conservatives are racist, you seem to be convoluting my words to
have me say that all cane users are intolerant of guide dog users. In both
instances, your assertions are illogical and without merit.

Marion Gwizdala