[stylist] Canes and dogs

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Thu May 12 13:01:36 UTC 2011

Donna,
    Another point is that Mr. Hendel, as i have previously stated, has my
email address. He asked me another question concerning guide dogs in
restaurants. If he truly wanted to ask a question and receive an
authoritative answer, why did he not contact me as he had in the past? This
all leads me to believe he didn't really ask a question, but couched his
aggression in rhetoric.

Fraternally yours,
Marion