[stylist] Song about cains and dogs

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat May 14 13:35:26 UTC 2011

Brad,
    From the perspective of a multi-faceted artist and president of the
National Association of Guide dog Users, I want to commend you on your song!
I would like your permission to post it to our NAGDU lists. Great job! I
like your voice and your guitar style. Keep up the great work! BTW, will you
be in Orlando with us this year? If so, I would like to get together and
share some music!

Peace!
Marion