[stylist] Download/Re: Song about cains and dogs

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat May 14 18:11:12 UTC 2011

Good afternoon.

Thanks for the down load link.

I can't find where the file went after entering on this link.

I played the song in Windows Media Player last night.

When I tried the down load the song played again.

I don't know if it actually saved or where on my computer it is.

How do I locate it so I know where it is before I delet the messages that
have the links?

I'm using Windows 7 with Jaws 12.

Bill Outman