[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 85, Issue 15

Kerry Thompson kethompson1964 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:52:05 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,

Brad, in your message dated Thu, 12 May 2011 19:25:16 -0500 you say, "I
will say one thing I've noticed. With the above example the exception,
The area I have the least issue with where the cane is nearly invisible,
is anyone in music or songwriting. There is a bond or commonality there
that allows them to see musician to musician or artist to artist without
labels."

This doesn't really surprise me. After all, there have always been a
small but significant number of blind musicians and songwriters. We're
not unusual in that world.

Natalie, T-shirts and other things of that kind are a really good idea.
You could sell them on CafePress.

Kerry