[stylist] Food for thought?

PAUL BAVER pebaver at verizon.net
Mon May 16 13:49:31 UTC 2011

What is going on!?, I thought I joined a upscale writers group, that are
dedicated to improving there skills in writing, and sharing those skills
with all of us, including some very great writing, and very funny stories,
along with some great news, that some of our group are truly writing, and
having those writings published. But instead this rag has been chewed to
death, and has become a personal attack on several of the group. I suggest
that this issue needs to be put to rest, and the real purpose of this group
as I was lead to understand, needs to be returned to. Build your houses
well, make a difference, Paul E Baver.