[stylist] mailing lists

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Fri Nov 4 10:46:20 UTC 2011

Hi Eve,
I don't understand your question, but maybe this will make sense. In your address book, all you need is the name and e-mail address of the list. It's just like e-mailing to a person as far as your address book is concerned. You don't need anything other than what you want to call the list and the e-mail address. So for the name field you might put Writers List. For the e-mail address, you would put stylist at nfbnet.org. That's it.

Jim