[stylist] September telephone archive too short?

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Nov 4 10:54:38 UTC 2011

Brad

Thank you for the heads-up! I'll check out the recording stuff- that really
puzzles me, once I started the recording it was not stopped until I hung up
at the end of the call! (If that systems recording feature goofed again ---?

And I'll forward your experience on the email link to Peter Donahue, our web
dude.

Thanks