[stylist] e-mail and Recording

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Fri Nov 4 20:26:05 UTC 2011

Peter,

The file is  only 12:44 long. trust me , I edit, FTP upload and
stream  audio all the time for myself and the  MN Assoc. of
Songwriters web site, there is no silence, except when it stops  when
it's done at 12:44 :). Just to verify, I've tried three times now to
download/listen to test it. Once as a "Save As" and twice straight
off the browser's temp download. If you want to send me the file via
email to take a peak I'd be happy to see if anything looks weird with it.
brad at braddunsemusic.com

Brad

On 11/4/2011  02:15 PM Peter Donahue said...