[stylist] News release feedback

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Nov 9 12:20:29 UTC 2011

Thanks Jim. I did tweak it slightly, for the better in just a couple
areas with additional info, but basically I took one of Bridgits
formats and replaced it with like, yet different, info :). I'm way
late on getting it out, too late for one paper and not sure on the
other :). Oh well, it was good practice writing.

Brad

On 11/9/2011  05:55 AM Homme, James said...