[stylist] writers' division November Telephone Gathering- All about Word

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sun Nov 13 17:10:22 UTC 2011

Dear Division Members

Microsoft Word appears to be the word processor of choice. On STYLIST, our
Division's mailing list, we often see questions dealing with Word --- how to
do this function or that! Let us have this month's  gathering be a night of
questions and answers for this "work-horse" of a writing tool, Word.

To prepare ourselves for the full range of questions that may be out there
among our membership, send in your questions to me and I'll post them to ---
our expected Word gurus and to all others, too.

There is much about this program, WORD that each of us --- that we are
unaware of, and/or may have heard of, but are unclear of how to use. So let
us pool our knowledge and we will all be the smarter for it!

The date for the gathering will be (the last Sunday of the month) November
the 27th.

The time will be 7:30 PM US Central.

The phone number is-  218) 339-4300

The conference ID#: 568839 (Pound)