[stylist] mailing lists

Eve Sanchez 3rdeyeonly at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:52:38 UTC 2011

Are commas never used in addresses though? What you say makes sense unless
commas are used in addresses. Then I dont know how the computers would know
what is the address an what is the puncuation. Actually I dont know how
computers know anything though so I guess it doesnt matter that much that I
understand. Just so I do it correctly. Thanks, Eve