[stylist] Science fiction and fantasy readers

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Thu Nov 17 18:51:30 UTC 2011

Thanks for the info.  I already get Analog and Asimov's through NLS, so I get some of the good new short stories coming out.  I've read some of the "Best of" S&SF collections that NLS has produced and am impressed (though their old stuff is more to my taste than is their new stuff.

Once again, thanks for the information.

Shawn