[stylist] Using multiples in characterization

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:54:34 UTC 2011

Vejas,

Regardless of being a multiple in terms of relations, they are still
separate characters. It would really be no different than two characters
not related but sharing certain similarities like best friends. As in
real life, no one, not even twins, triplets, quadruplets, etc. are the
same, so a work of fiction should follow suit. Even though they may
share the same, or similar, physical attributes, view each as a separate
character.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: