[stylist] Where my head is

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Nov 29 23:29:33 UTC 2011

Robert,
Congratulations on a comprehensive job, from A to Z well done.
I appreciate how long you worked on this project in terms of hours and
dedication. In case your head still hurts, I am dedicating this "Twitter"
poem, which just took a first place in the ASPS annual contest, to you.

8. Twitter Poetry				Jacqueline Williams
						1431 West 7th Place
						Mesa, AZ 85201
						480-834-1782

String Theory Made Easy

It seems
I have a choice.
Become an entity
who's all unwound
or one who's tied
in knots.

112 characters with spaces
Font: Orlando

Climb aboard everyone. 140 characters including title and spaces.
I have been reading and doing catch-up.
Jackie