[stylist] MS Word Tip: Text Analyzer

Brad Dunsé lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Nov 30 12:26:35 UTC 2011

I will say too, I noticed a glitch. In an email I
used Alt Windoes I  and it told me  no more
instances found.  Not believing it, I turned Text
Analyzer on and arrowed down and found several
multiple spaces. Not suer why that happened but
it might be good to just use both or put text
analyzer on when proofing for content to catch typos at the same time.

Brad

On 11/30/2011  05:52 AM Homme, James said...