[stylist] Critique this story, if you have time

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 20:51:49 UTC 2011

Vejas,

The next time you post a draft for us to read, can you please paste it
into the body of your post as well as attach it? I've never been able to
retrieve email attachments from any NFB listserve. I'm not sure if my
email server won't allow it, but I would like to read what you have
written so far.

And for the comments not making sense, perhaps you can be more specific
with those who commented. They can explain their meaning and give you
more clarity.

I also do a lot of editing for family and friends, and I am always
willing to give a little feedback if anyone request it. I've helped with
both creative writings and more PR-based writings. If you ever want some
feedback, just email me at bpollpeter at hotmail.com.

And Stylist has a great group of writers who have been writing for
years, professionally and for leisure. It's a wealth of experience,
smile!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: