[stylist] Remembering dreams

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Sun Oct 2 05:02:17 UTC 2011

Bridget, Thanks for your comprehensive answer.
I will cut and paste the dedication from my book, "Run, Quail, Run,
Unfold Your Wings-Take Flight

Thoughts Sent Too Late
	(In memory of those, from Nicole to Yardley, who did not run soon
enough)

Your craving for this man asserts your need.
You live to feel his urgent sense of touch,
and know your use of preciousness. Your greed
demands expressions of his love-too much.

With just precision and dead reckoning-
his masculinity will probe to find
and bind you, fair one, to his beckoning.
His love, and roses, do becloud your mind.

But he, devouring all your fragile strength,
his neediness quite hidden in your own,
allows existence in his brutal length.
His evil, his desires you can't disown.

You meet them well and hope you will survive.
Now use your wits and flee while you're alive!

I did, but not after the first incident.

Jacqueline Williams