[stylist] Please read my latest Live Well column

Jacqueline Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Oct 3 17:03:08 UTC 2011

Bridget,
Your title is so appropriate for this blog. I can't say I enjoyed hearing
about the trauma, but again, you capture it so eloquently in your writing.
You did not say that it was at this point that you lost your sight, but I am
assuming that it was a precursor.
Keep up your wonderful writing helping us all to understand.
Jacqueline Williams