[stylist] Point of view

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 20:32:26 UTC 2011

I often use third person, and even second person, when writing about
issues and topics that are difficult. It helps me find distance to look
beyond my immediate emotions. Sometimes I switch it back to first
person, but other times I leave it. Or I begin in second or third, but
switch to first at some point. At the very least it makes for a good
writing exercise.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: