[stylist] Hemingway quote

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:28:57 UTC 2011

An instructor of mine said this once: Writing what you know doesn't
limit you to your current knowledge. Writing what you know is about
seeking information and experiences, not only to write, but to live. To
always be encumbered by your current knowledge will only stunt the
writing process.

I thought this was good advice.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter