[stylist] Afternoon Idiot-syncrasies **Couple minor expliteves ** :)

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Wed Oct 12 19:53:04 UTC 2011

Chris,

Well. Umm. Actually? I probably opted out of their email reminders
because withit comes all the "Domains for sale this month only
$14.99. Got your .net? .us or.info yet? Get 'em now!" But I've got my
day timer queued to give me an email and text message four years from
yesterday lol.

Brad

On 10/12/2011  07:06 AM Chris Kuell said...