[stylist] Afternoon Idiot-syncrasies **Couple minor expliteves ** :)

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Thu Oct 13 10:48:13 UTC 2011

Jim,

I registered my domain with Go Daddy but it's actually hosted with
HostBaby. It really wasn't their fault. My wife has a domain through
them and I had set it up for her. I get her newsletter it and just
delete them and perhaps I mistook mine for hers and wala! :). These
companies really do themselves a disservice with lenghty wordy,
cluttered newsletters, no one really cares and probably most don't read them.

Brad

On 10/13/2011  05:37 AM Homme, James said...