[stylist] Ordering a Stylus

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Thu Oct 13 11:14:32 UTC 2011

Hi People,
I want to order a stylus, but I don't know what  they call the kind I want. I have one, but I don't like it. It's small, with a flat side. It is hard for me to grip, and it keeps slipping out of my hand. I can't write quickly with it at all. I went to aph.org and tried to figure this out from the descriptions, but was frustrated because I couldn't guess which one to get. I want one that has a bigger handle and is easier to grip.

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended solely for use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. The views expressed in this e-mail message do not necessarily represent the views of Highmark Inc., its subsidiaries, or affiliates.