[stylist] Stephen King Fans

Cheryl Orgas & William Meeker meekerorgas at ameritech.net
Sun Oct 16 21:28:13 UTC 2011

Chris, Shawn, and Addie,

Thank you for your positive comments.  Chris, thanks also for the Stephen
King interview excerpts.  Since I seem to be the only one remembering
negative blindness references in King's books I need to either verify my
recollections by re-reading his earlier works that left that impression (I
haven't read Black House or his most  recent books), or rewrite my draft
letter to focus on his macular degeneration diagnosis.  Rewriting the draft
letter seems much easier and much more positive.  Fortunately, I posted the
letter here before sending it.

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post.

Bill Meeker