[stylist] Please Read My Live Well Column

Brenda bjnite at windstream.net
Sun Oct 16 23:29:41 UTC 2011

Hi bridgit

Your piece is good but the info is so sad.

Just one question about the sentence below.  I think a phrase or word is
missing unless my screen reader didn't read it.

"Nonetheless, the parents missed out on the first two months of their
newborn's life.
Blind and visually impaired people be active members of their
communities. The more"

I'm wondering if something wraps somehow so as not to be read with a
screen reader.
Brenda