[stylist] Talent Fees

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 17 20:13:01 UTC 2011

Wow, Marion. Do you do pr or something like it for a living? How did you
build your speaking and writing skills so you can actually charge for it?
I'm impressed. What do you do for a living?
I might speak at organizations on blindness with or without NFB members if
invited. I've read to children in public places; not really giving a speech
but still involving some skill in being vocal and keeping audience
interested.
I also read at church voluntarily.

I'd love to be paid for speaking someday. How cool. I'm not an expert about
anything except for maybe living as a legally blind person having been
visually impaired my whole life. I could also speak on topics which I have a
lot of knowledge of such as
assistive technology, need for public transportation, or some parts of
American history.
Keep up the good work.
Ashley