[stylist] Talent Fees, off topic

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Oct 18 12:02:41 UTC 2011

Lori,
    In more than 20 years of doing regression work - both past life & age
regression - I have only encountered one person who was uncooperative.
Furthermore, there are many techniques for doing the regression. Taking the
time to learn about the person and their expectations is a key element. In
addition, my fundamental philosophy in all of my work is empowering the
individual to take charge of their life. Therefore, I teach people how to do
their own regressions and other naturalistic methods to glean the
information. Maybe we can do a regression together at convention.

Fraternally yours,
Marion