[stylist] Writing from a blind perspective

Brad Dunse' lists at braddunsemusic.com
Tue Oct 18 12:48:00 UTC 2011

The Writer is a good magazine. Though I haven't done this myself, I
was told by another blind writer, if you call The Writer and tell
them you get their magazine through NLS, they'll , get you hooked up
on their web account for access to member's info.

Web Braille also has a text  mag called Poets and Writers I think
though I've never read it.

Brad

Brad

On 10/18/2011  06:21 AM Homme, James said...