[stylist] Mind mapping

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Oct 19 15:30:02 UTC 2011

I also find it quite intriguing but haven't quite figured out what it's all
about and why you'd do it.
Barbara

Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.--John
F. Kennedy