[stylist] Mind mapping

Homme, James james.homme at highmark.com
Wed Oct 19 17:49:42 UTC 2011

Hi Atty,
Sorry I can't seem to let this go.

First, do you think that you can have the same concept with the main idea at the top of the page and then make up symbols for what links to what? For example, use a slash after something to indicate that what you are writing about links further down on the page, and a backslash for something that links further up on the page? Then, all you need is a text editor. You can then represent links like this:

Highest level/Level 2

Level 2/Level 3\Highest level.

And so on.

Jim