[stylist] Mind mapping

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 19 19:14:47 UTC 2011

Right Atty, If you can see it, it would work.
I also use braille, haven't done this type of mapping, but I did story maps
in school.
You need to see the layout. For nonvisually, hard copy braille and maybe
tactile lines would work. Like tape or something.
I'll check the website referenced; this sounds like one of many ways to
organize though.